AIDS New Brunswick PHA Support Fund
ANB, through a provincial HIV support program, has special support funding available for HIV positive members. The program provides assistance to address issues that affect community integration, housing and/or food security, medical and/or dental needs.
The decision to provide or deny assistance is based on an individual needs assessment completed with the Executive Director.
A request to access assistance will be considered from anyone living with HIV/AIDS in New Brunswick who:
- Registers as, or is a client with AIDS New Brunswick
- Engages in case planning and services with the Director of Community Development to address the need for funding.
- Demonstrates that other provincial/community assistance has been explored, and either delayed or denied.
All individuals have the right to appeal decisions regarding accessing the PHA Support Fund. If you wish to appeal a request, the process is as follows:
- Write a letter addressed to the Executive Director of AIDS New Brunswick stating your request and need for assistance.
- Please include all the necessary documentation with the letter of appeal.
- The Executive Director will review the request, make a final decision. and follow up with a written letter to the individual addressing the decision of the appeal.
Please address letters to:
AIDS New Brunswick
65 Brunswick St.
Fredericton (N.-B.) E3B 1G5